PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Page Badges

Rebel_Horseman
02-05-2003, 12:44
I posted this on the Accessories forum, but I'm not sureif it's int eh right spot so I put it here too.

The Turbo Diesel Register (TDR) members got together and developed some sort of graphic or badge that the members get or buy. This badge is displayed on their trucks and acts as a sign to other members on the road. I think we ought to come up with something like that so that our members can identify each other if for no other reason than to wave a hand to each other as tey pass, to lend a hand if they are in trouble on the side of the road, etc... Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? Suggestions?

Reb [><]

MadDuraMax
02-05-2003, 16:24
Rebel,

You probably should slide this post up to the "Gerneral Diesel" or members forum.

Mark

thechevyhdman
02-05-2003, 17:46
Yeah I know geez already. Ya think that TDP would like to get their name out there a little bit more. We could all be a rolling,diesel burnin',tire smoking,spool up toking, billboard. The only problem I could see from this. Is the badge is going to have to be pretty big to read when were hauling a'rse away from prospective customers. Its either that or TDP start giving me commission on all the people I recommend to this site. :eek: :eek: :D

More Power
02-06-2003, 15:59
Any graphics artists out there?

Maybe we should have a design contest. Free stuff and maybe some cash to the winner.

Elements that need to be included:

1- TheDieselPage.com
2- Truck or grille shots of Chev/GMC
3- Perhaps "TDP" or "TDP Member"
4- Bright, attractive, easy to read...

If there are any takers, we'll post the images where everyone can see them, then you guys could vote.

How 'bout it?

MP

Rebel_Horseman
02-06-2003, 16:03
I second what More Power said.

Reb [><]

wild bore
02-06-2003, 17:43
And T-shirts too..........please ;)

Dawg
02-06-2003, 19:51
I just e-mailed More Power the other day asking the same question. I would like to see a small,classy, high quality decal I can put on my rear canopy window. Tee/sweatshirt would be cool as well. Sorry I have no skills in this area to help with a design.

56Nomad
02-07-2003, 22:47
Jim,

My son just graduated from college and
his major was graphic design. I know he is
a busy guy, but I'll ask him if he could donate
his skills......... I'll let you know.