PDA

View Full Version : sdaver ???

heartbeatcanada
09-05-2003, 18:17
Hey heard you stopped in and seen Joe there Tues. hope all is well. Was gonna call down and talk to Joe today, but forgot too. Anyways you could probably answer my question. Was there a break in period when you got your tranny installed(no boxes or programs for a certain mileage)??? Just wondering if i should be bringing the full arsenaile of goodies for the ride home :D They sure can't be used on the way down, as i'm limping on the 2-3 shift now under a moderate acceleration(quad+something else). Can't wait to see how bad it looks inside(the last 2 weeks i've been beaten her pretty bad with some big boxes and programs. Later Jeremy

sdaver
09-05-2003, 19:06
LOAD THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST YOU GOT THEN JUST DRIVE WITH SOME SELF CONTROL(ITS HARD AT LEAST FOR ME)AND ALLOW SEVRAL DOZEN UP AND DOWN SHIFTS...IT WAS EASY FOR ME IT RAINED FOR THREE DAYS AFTER I GOT MINE BACK :D DROP ME A CALL 205 310 7721 ON YOUR WAY DOWN MAYBE I CAN MEET YA LUNCH ON THE WAY BACK :D DAVE

heartbeatcanada
09-05-2003, 19:46
Will do. Probably headin back Tues. mid-day if all goes well. Talk to ya.

king D
09-05-2003, 21:21
heart beat are you going use i-95 to go down or some other road,i-95 is about 1.5 hrs from the house id be willing to meet you on the way back for a cool one if you go that way and have the time...jess

heartbeatcanada
09-06-2003, 05:51
king d

I am going down 75 to 65, well west of where you are. I will take your # with me incase i decide too come back that way. That way takes 4 hours longer. Would like to hook up and compare notes. Thanks for the invite. Later Jeremy

sdaver
09-09-2003, 19:20
must have missed ya.........hope all is well :D dave

heartbeatcanada
09-09-2003, 19:55
Dave

Wanted to meet up, but i left this morning at 3am. Didn't want to end my drive in the dark, as i allready was beat.(didn't have an enjoyable ride down in the dark, especially getting lost in Detroit :eek: :eek: :eek: ) Joe got the tranny done yesterday, so i grabbed a couple zzz's and started heading home.Shouldn't really have made the trip as i have too much stuff to build as it is, oh well they can wait. Hope none of my customers are reading this. :eek:

I will post more tomorrow on the tranny. All i can say for now is there is alot of dmax owners that don't have a clue how much power they are not getting to the ground. I will be sleeping tonight with the biggest grin ever(ya even more than when i first got the truck) man this truck is just awesome(THANKS JOE) Later a sleepy Jeremy smile.gif

Burner
09-09-2003, 22:41
HB,

I gotta admire the will. I don't know many folks that would do that drive. Should'a called the night Owl "Burner", I'd bought ya dinner. tongue.gif

Let us know ya got home OK and about the tranny.

Burner------> :D