PDA

View Full Version : Thanks dmaxalliTech

heartbeatcanada
09-02-2003, 16:24
Hey thanks for talking to my installers today about the e-locker. They didn't tell me that they were gonna call ya(they read the e-mail you sent) , hope that was okay. Anyways they got it out(broke) and are awaiting new shaft and bearings. Job will be complete tomorrow when parts arrive. Was beginning to wonder if i took it to the wrong installer, but they are a 4x4 parts and installation store and have done thousands of lockers so i figures it had to be something with my truck.

Man am i sure glad the wife talked me out of doing it myself(actually gave me an order, when she found out i was gonna install it on our holidays) man would i have been cursing and i think some tools would have been flying, think i'll just stick with what i know, anything to do with wood. tongue.gif

Sounds like some of them come apart like butter and some are stubborn. Do you think it could be a possibility that snow plowing or torqueing the motor up at the pulls could have tweeked something in there :confused: Anyhow thanks for the help, any chance of you getting transfered to Ontario, we could use a guy like you in our Gm garages. Thanks for the help. Later Jeremy smile.gif

dmaxalliTech
09-02-2003, 19:57
Jeremy, no problem, He called me twice IIRC, sounds like a knowledable shop. I wouldnt worry about a thing with them. As he was telling me about the problems he was having with yours, we had one in with the same problem, Lots of work the the gas axe and persuader and all will be well tomarrow.....when the parts come in... LOL

I told him about 1 in 100 give problems like that, maybe its 2 in 100?

Glad to be of assistance Jeremy, hope you can make it down for Diesel Day in Oct.

heartbeatcanada
09-02-2003, 20:47
Would love to come, but i'm still away moose hunting. If it is gonna be an annual thing i might have to tell the boys we've gotta move hunting to a different date, or just swing bye on the way home with some moose steak to throw on the bbq. Thanks again. Later Jeremy tongue.gif