PDA

View Full Version : SHE'S COME HOME!!!!-pic link

MudNurI
11-08-2002, 21:36
I have just uploaded some pics of the vandalism. It still has to be washed to see if there are more under the mud...You will notice the stupid camera says 2002.01.10 little did I know that when you change your batteries in a digital camera you have to reset the date..I'll remember that!!

1 of the hood pictures looks weird- but I had to brighten it with the photo program..the scratch looks jagged-- IT IS !!! It looks like a flat screwdriver did the hood ones.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291139175

I hope that link works

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's back-- she has all her gears, she goes into park like she's suppose to....no clunks no bangs SILENCE!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay- serious now, it WAS the NSBU- but WE already knew that!!! Service Manager is STILL refusing to call it that..but well you know the part number tells all!!!

As for the gouges- now that's it's home, I'll grab a picture of the hood tomorrow afternoon...1 of them is VERY bad, this was the first time I had seen it...

We ARE getting it the panels repainted from OUR body guy. We are still awaiting the two "estimates"..the dealer hasn't done theirs yet..but they had the truck for 4 days after the mishap, and weren't fixing it, they could have done the estimate. Our body guy looked at it today, and is typing his up. John was actually working so didn't wait around for it.

He picked up the truck, and brought it out on a trash route- the repetetive park/drive/park/drive was good for the new NSBU...

All I can say is I MISSED MY TRUCK!!

The CTS was nice, but I'm not a "car girl"...or at least not a 4 door SEDAN girl!...feels like a granny mobile, should have some ol' guys get out, and pull the golf clubs from the trunk!

Will let you all know when my pics are up in webshots for the new marks my truck has, and how we make out with the two different estimates.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

Brandy :D :D :D

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: MudNurI ]</p>

chevmeister
11-09-2002, 07:50
Congrats, Glad to hear your back in business. Now that its back Baby it so it wolnt break..... Nah on second thought beat the **** out of it.

mackin
11-09-2002, 14:59
What a PITA.....Hope you know a good paint shop....Did they scratch it bumper to bumper? So the entire truck must be repainted?

MAC

Seen the PICS they just want you to become a member.....