PDA

View Full Version : Tranny upgrade

Murray the Cop
02-02-2004, 11:36
I am gonna put some money into a tranny upgrade and could use some advise. The truck is an 03 duramax allison 4X4 and right now I am running the juice 125. I am thinking of going to the 150 juice and then stacking with a predator. Will the stage 2 suncoast do the trick? ATS? Maybe some recomendations on HP numbers and which upgrade is enough will help from those of you who know.Thank you.
Anthony

Greg McCall
02-02-2004, 12:18
Just went through the "delima"
Joe at Suncoast told me his Stage II should hold any 1 box, but if I planned on stacking boxes to consider level 3.
I was planning on stacking boxes to get to maybe 475-500 hp (estimate figures are from the web sites), but the level 3 is another $1000 +- and the high HP boxes seem to be over another $1000. If I go to that point I kept thinking of another whole level. Complete Tranny etc., then do I give them my tranny for core and I wasn't going to do that, so I was going to pay the core charge and by that time were looking at $6000 +- for the tranny and I still had to buy the extra big power box.
I just ordered Level 2 and may stack my Hot Juice with the power pup or equal to get rid of speed limiter.

sdaver
02-03-2004, 16:31
$PEED COST MONEY HOW FAST DO YA WANT TO GO :D :D