PDA

View Full Version : Weird Brake Issue -

DonG
08-13-2003, 14:57
I am unable to post a reply on the original post with this topic, but I would like to provide an update for everyone who may experience anything similar. ========

The problem continued off and on for several weeks until we reached Michigan. I decided it was time to see DmaxalliTech in Grand Rapids.

Working with GM Tech's, Eric replaced the ABS control module. So far so good. We will be returning to Washington shortly and the drive back will be the full test.

At DmaxalliTech's home shop, I was treated extremely well. I was very impressed with Todd Wenzel Pontiac GMC and would recommend them to anyone for routine service, and out of the ordinary problems.

Thanks Eric & TJ for the excellent treatment.

Don G

dmaxalliTech
08-13-2003, 21:19
Don, thanks for the kind comments. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I hope that your issues are resolved once and for all and I trust I will hear about it if there not! :D

We strive to make sure each and every cust is completely satisfied and I must admit, diesel folks get extra special attention from myself and TJ (senior service advisor)

P.S. I really thought that ground was it Don :( I cant believe we actually got it to act up!

Eric