PDA

View Full Version : Driving lights out?

bigsky1
08-08-2003, 04:50
Hi Guys,
anyone have a clue on what I can check to get my daylight driving lights back on? I had swapped amber lights for the whites and thought maybe they just burned out so put the whites back in and still no lights. Checked the fuse under the hood and what a wierd fuse thing but noticed other "like" fuses so swaped it for the washer fuse and still no lights. I don't have the auto/manual switch off either cause after the headlights go off the driving lights still no go??? Any ideas? Dealer is 120 miles away and would rather fix it if I can myself.
THANKS!!!!!!!!

WhiteDuramax
08-08-2003, 06:13
How are you checking to see if they are on, do you have someone else in the truck with the truck in gear and you outside looking, the truck has to be in gear before they come on, also dont try to push the e-brake in while in gear and go out and look yourself, cause the e-brake shuts them off when you push it in.

bigsky1
08-08-2003, 06:22
With my six speeder it can be in nuetral and the lights would be on but the way I noticed them being out was in a store front as I pulled up :confused:
Steve

DalDMax
08-08-2003, 06:58
Check to make sure there isn't a fuse on the drivers side of the dash. Also there should be a switch on the parking brake assy., might want to check it as well.