PDA

View Full Version : CENTER SEAT TRADE?

buelldude
07-21-2002, 20:12
does anyone have a center seat that went in between your buckets? I'm looking at taking out my console and putting in a seat for more room? Maybe someone took the seat out and put in the console and has it just setting in a corner? Let me know, thanks :rolleyes:

NutNbutGMC
07-21-2002, 20:51
^...Here is a lead....

http://www.geocities.com/chevy4x4trucks/consoleandcarpet.html

FstTrack
08-11-2002, 10:46
If you dont find a seat you can have one made at Cerullo. I had one made for my 02 and it was less than half the price of the factory seat and it slides forward and back ,has storage in bottom,and the back folds down and has cup holders in it. I also have part numbers for dash and air duct parts after you remove console if interested.

buelldude
08-11-2002, 12:43
fst track,
Send me your info so I can see what you have. I want to know what color and any other info you have. send me it in a e-mail. buelldude@yahoo.com

[ 08-11-2002: Message edited by: buelldude ]

[ 08-11-2002: Message edited by: buelldude ]</p>

BadDog
08-11-2002, 14:43
I would like pics and more info too. Maybe a link to the seat manufacturer? I've been thinking about this for my rig. I really miss seating for 6 that I had in my old Ram...

FstTrack
08-13-2002, 19:11
sorry so slow go to Cerullo.com and there are some pictures of some of their center seats. They dont list one for our trucks so I called them and they said no problem. They made it and I recieved it in about a week. Mine is graphite leather but they will match any factory color or fabric. I had one in my 96' and really liked it.I hated the center consule felt like I was in a van and couldnt haul 6 people. They also offer a matching seat belt.

BadDog
08-14-2002, 14:49
Is yours like this?
http://cerullo.com/consoles_generic.html

FstTrack
08-14-2002, 17:55
Yes, It is like that only it is sewn down the middle so it matches the front leather seats. But yes it is the same, storage in the bottom,cup holders,can be ordered without cup holders, and the back locks when in the up position.

tonkater
08-25-2002, 08:52
I've got cloth gray seats and willing to tradecenter seat for same color console Replies too me directly. Thanks Truck 6 weeks old , 6,400 miles

www.dieselgettogether.com

rmlm
08-25-2002, 11:46
FstTrack,

Sorry this is a little late - been out playing for a few weeks smile.gif

I'm ordering one of the Cerullo seats and would really appreciate the info you offered earlier on dash and air duct parts. Could you please send it to randyr (at) tscnet.com ?

Thanks much.