PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TTT Mirror Dealer in Canada

DieselBunny
03-25-2003, 14:24
Anyone know of a TTT Mirror dealer in Canada. I'd rather buy them from a shop on my side of the boarder... don't wanna pay the extra charges to get them across the boarder.

---->Kevin

Diesel Dad
03-26-2003, 12:54
Hi,
I spent many years in the "peg". Welcome aboard. According the Schefenacker, the Canadian distributors are:

Yes we do have a number of Canadian distributors. Danzy, Grandwest, Coast, Atlas, RBL, Custom Truck Parts, Hitch City, The Hitch Company.

I'd be curious at what kind of price they offer. Please post if you have any luck.

DieselBunny
03-27-2003, 06:04
Thanks for the info ... I'll be looking into it today and post what I find out tonight.

---->Kevin

Diesel Dad
04-28-2003, 19:40
Hi Diesel Bunny,
I saw TTT mirrors at Raven Truck Accessories in Edmonton on Saturday. They quoted about $900 CDN installed. They said that the labour to install was higher than planned due to the wiring.

DieselBunny
04-28-2003, 21:36
Thanks for the reply ... Since I started this thread I've found that the only distributer (sp?) for the product in Canada is Grand West in Saskatoon. Price is a bit steep, around the $900 mark and Edmonton is a bit of a drive for free install..:)

I got an E-Mail from the Sales rep. from Grand West ... I'll see what I can talk him into. it's times like this that I really hate the "value" of our loonie.

---->Kevin

Diesel Dad
04-29-2003, 16:06
You may also want to call Raven and see what their cost for the mirrors only is (780-436-9940). They have been competitive in the past.

Sounds like the thing driving the cost was the labour to install, which is a lot greater than for the Lucerix/CIPA mirrors. Mirrors themselves may not be much more.