PDA

View Full Version : peragon bed covers

loghauler
06-05-2005, 12:03
I have searched some old responses about peragon covers and am wondering if there are opinions out there that are more recent. Also do these covers provide enough clearance to go over my 5ver hitch when it is in the bed?

pushpole
06-08-2005, 13:17
It's 19.25 inches from the top of a bed rib to the lowest point on the cover. That includes the thickness of my line-x, so you may have another 1/4 inch to play with.

Cover feedback- It is weather tight not weather proof. No segmented cover is weather proof. You will get some minor water in the bed when it rains. I use mine to hide the goodies in the bed and it does that just fine. It take about 5 minutes to remove the cover for hauling tall stuff if you need that last 6 inches of bed space. You lose about 3 inches of bed width at the rails due to the track system. The track system is solid but not meant to be a hand hold for climbing into the bed or bouncing stuff off of it as you toss things in the bed. The cover shows a little wear after 3 years but still looks good.

Kennedy
06-09-2005, 04:36
I saw some pretty poor feedback here couple years back. I've gone with the Retrax and have had excellent results!