PDA

View Full Version : Handheld Programmer???

dontxs
12-01-2002, 11:36
Does anyone know if there is a company working on a handheld power programmer for our trucks? I would certainly be interested as I am sure there would be a big market for this product if someone could come up with one.
Thanks Don

PS. I am sure JK would sell a ton of them if they come out! :D ;)

mackin
12-01-2002, 15:26
These guys have one......
=>http://www.pacificp.com/cgi-bin/cat/DU-PCM.html

Rumor has it Diablo is coming out with one....Still waiting, anyone have an update???

MAC

DMAX Daddy
12-01-2002, 15:42
I think TS Performance Products (Banner Ad here) has a similar model. Both are around $900.

Im very interested in one but I still need to get gauges. Pacific Perfromance is local but they want an extra $170 over what TS Performance wants for the same gauges.

Unless either one drops their prices, Im waiting to see what Diablo and Banks come out with. I plan on keeping this trucj a long time, I can wait.

dontxs
12-01-2002, 16:07
Thanks Mackin, have you had or heard any positive or neg things about them?

[ 12-01-2002: Message edited by: dontxs ]</p>

ccds
12-01-2002, 17:00
Think its available from Kennedy Diesel to.
I would take a good look at it before deciding
if I were you.

Contact someone who has one and find out how he likes it first.

smile.gif

mackin
12-01-2002, 17:21
dontxs

I don't know much about it......I think a couple guys here have one...Pullinpower I know does and he says it ROCKS !!!!!! So it would be best to ask him he'll give you the hands on info you desire.....I've been tempted but I'm waiting to see what the smorgish board is bringing out ...I feel we will see more options soon.....Still waiting on the Diablo ,that's one......Pricing will make me decide.....As a add-on or secondary performance toy while I juggle my long term plans.....Soon or later one has to decide when they want to become their own warranty station ,especially with the Allison.....I would scrape up the cash to fix but while I was there I would want to fix it so it was not going to happen again......This is not available yet as far as I know.....

MAC ;)