PDA

View Full Version : Dakota Digital just called.....

CSDMAX
10-04-2002, 14:09
to say that they are going to send me new lenses for my rectangular gauges. :D I know there was a problem with some mismatched bezels and lettering on the EGT and VAC/BOOST lenses. Some of you were concerned about the lack of customer service by DD, well I give them a thumbs up for making things right on what was turning into a bad situation. THANKS Scott Johnson @ Dakota Digital for reading our concerns posted here at TDP and following up. That is what Customer Service is about.

AKDmax, Tinbender, & CALIMAX, I hope you have been able to resolve your issue with DD. smile.gif

Don

AKDmax
10-04-2002, 17:10
CSDMAX,
Haven't had any trouble with them yet. I have been waiting for them to address the concerns of the other members that have already received the mis-matched lenses. Maybe it's time to place an order. Thanks for the update.

CALIMAX
10-04-2002, 21:07
I also give them a thumbs up. Replaced my lense & bezel, Then I noticed they only sent me one extension for the sensors, called scott and he sent one asap. No complaints from me... tongue.gif

mfontana
10-04-2002, 21:15
Calimax: What is the need for the extension for the sensors?

CALIMAX
10-04-2002, 21:36
The sensors are mounted under the dash & the guages are mounted in the overhead counsel, you need to extend the wires between the two. The easiestway is to have them make you a extension harness for $10.

deadlyman
10-06-2002, 12:56
How long of a extention did they make

CALIMAX
10-07-2002, 20:23
It's about 4 feet