PDA

View Full Version : Floor Mats for '03 2500HD?

jgun
07-31-2003, 09:18
I'm looking for anyone who has good floormats installed in the above listed truck. I need D/S, HUMP, P/S & rear mats. I'm most specifically intrested in coverage on the hump and on the floor around the accelerator pedal as that seems to be the place my size 16's get the dirtiest. Also, THEY MUST WORK WITH THE STOCK FLOOR MOUNTED CUP HOLDERS. Any advice is appreciated.

Camstyn
07-31-2003, 10:58
I put Husky liners in mine on the DS and PS, haven't bought the piece for the middle hump yet though. They do a great job of catching the crap from your boots and keeping the carpet clean.

TxDoc
07-31-2003, 13:06
I have the Catch-Alls:

http://www.everythingsuv.com/catchall-floormats-esuv.asp

"Catch-All's

03BlueHD
07-31-2003, 13:48
After having Husky liners on my last 2 rides, I decided to try something else. I was never fond of the way the Husky liners looked, but the function was more important. I ended up going with the Catch-all Xtreme mats. They look like they will hold just about as much and they look and fit much better.

tophog
07-31-2003, 22:39
I've also had the Husky's in last 2 trucks. Great for catching mud/water/snow ... and simple to clean. Might try the catch-all's next if the Husky's ever wear out.

FisHn2DMax
07-31-2003, 23:24
I ordered my Truck with the GM heavy duty matts and they're surprisingly NICE! Perfect fit, color and they look like the Husky's. You can get/order them at any GM dealer.

jgun
08-01-2003, 09:24
Thanks for the replys. How do each of theses mats specifically protect around the accelerator? I always seem to have mud on the right side of my right boot.

WhiteDuramax
08-02-2003, 12:50
I have Husky's all the way around inside my truck, this is the second truck I've had them in and I love them. The catch dirt, water, sand, mud, whatever is on your feet. They are really easy to clean being rubber. The protect up the sides so they will actually hold water. They are worth the money.

ram/tx
08-02-2003, 13:15
I have the Catch-all's an would not buy another set. The little plastic screws that attach to the OEM carpet and then snap into the Catch-All will leak water though the snap and if you get in your truck and use your legs to straighten yourself up in the seat, the mat pulls lose from the snaps and then it is sliding all round the floor until you get out and resnap it back on the little plastic pins. Am still looking for a replacement for the Catch-All's.

Riverholic
08-06-2003, 23:45
I agree 100% with ram/tx about the Catch All's unsnapping. Every time I get in my truck they come undone and then slide around! I too am looking for a replacement for them. Any suggestions as to which mats stay put??

03BlueHD
08-07-2003, 06:17
Originally posted by Riverholic:
I agree 100% with ram/tx about the Catch All's unsnapping. Every time I get in my truck they come undone and then slide around!I was worried about the same thing, but my Catch- All Extremes's don't move at all and I have not installed the snaps. Maybe I just got a good set :confused:

jgun
08-07-2003, 09:10
Do you guys that are having snap problems have the carpeted Catch-All's or the Extremes. That might be the difference????

birddriver
08-07-2003, 09:22
I ordered mine with out carpet for that very reason. I could not see spending a 100 bucks or more to hide the carpet from mud and 3 young kids :eek:

Camstyn
08-07-2003, 09:46
Originally posted by birddriver:
I ordered mine with out carpet for that very reason. I could not see spending a 100 bucks or more to hide the carpet from mud and 3 young kids :eek: True, but how do you keep that floor clean? My van has the vinyl floor and it looks beat, the dirt seems to just grind in and still looks bad after cleaning.

ram/tx
08-07-2003, 17:24
jgun--I have the Catch-All's that are carpeted. Wife ordered them as a suprise. Now she is upset with them and says she is going to buy me a replacement for them as soon as I find what I want. Ain't she nice? :D :D

TxDoc
08-07-2003, 20:31
You might try some floor mat clips like these:
http://www.linktotheweb.com/06auto/floor_mat_clips.htm

http://www.linktotheweb.com/tamatclips.jpg

Several styles exist. Mercedes Benz includes them as OEM equipment.