PDA

View Full Version : '03 mirrors on '01-'02?

mrerk
09-03-2002, 18:59
Has anyone tried putting the '03 power/folding/heated/signal mirrors on an earlier model HD? Is it just a matter of adding a few wires and changing the switch or is the new multiplex wiring going to screw things up?

glamisboy
09-05-2002, 10:53
Somebody please advise us smile.gif

I hate my stock pwr. mirrors !!!!!!! Real nice blind spots.

Pair of Kings
09-08-2002, 18:48
Jason at JP Customs, said he is working on a kit to retro these mirrors. Don't know a time frame yet, but I will be ready to make the change.

mrerk
09-12-2002, 19:09
Better get your check book out. The mirrors alone are about $525 EACH list, around $380 with a normal wholesale discount. Not sure if I need them that bad, though they are way cool.

cmadmaxman
09-17-2002, 03:02
I e-mailed Power Vision asking if they was the OEM for the power towing mirrors for 03'. I also asked if we could get the turn LED's for my 01', but don't look like we can. If you want them you will have to get if when you order the 03' truck.

Kristi Lapp @ Power Vision" <krislapp@powervisionmirrors.com>
Date: 2002/09/16 Mon AM 11:38:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Inquiry at PowerVisionMirrors.com

Thank you for your interest in Power Vision Mirrors. We have a licensing agreement with a Tier 1 O.E.M. mirror manufacturer. They are making the mirrors for us that are available from the factory on 2003 GM vehicles. Our aftermarket version will be available around the first of October (we are waiting for the wiring harnesses to come in). The mirror that is featured
on our web site will be the mirror we offer for the '03s, it just has a different wiring harness. This is the same mirror (other than wiring) that is available for your vehicle now.