PDA

View Full Version : Wheel rear spacing on 2wd w/6" rcd

Elowe65
05-02-2003, 21:11
I have a 6" rcd kit ready to be installed (can't wait). No wheels or tires just yet although getting some H2's with the 315's this weekend. Getting some M/T classic 2 w/37's in a month so just looking for something so I can get the lift installed (would look funny driving around on stockers while lifted). Getting a really good deal both sets of wheels and tires or else I wouldn't be considering the H2's as I will sell them as soon as the mickeys are in. I will be installing the lifted torsion keys at the same time in order to clear the 37's. Everyone is saying 4 5/8" max rear spacing but you all are putting the h2's on with no problems (not sure what lifts you all are running with them) as well as this guy (http://wildridez.com/032500hdfull4.jpg) with the 5" rs on the m/t's? Will the H2's fit the 6" rcd as far as rear spacing? Will the classic 2's fit the 6" rcd as far as rear spacing? Any help would be appreciated.

Eric

Elowe65
05-03-2003, 18:43
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who replied. Seems like a hot topic and since I will have a set of H2's as well as a set of pyo's for sell in about 4-6 weeks I thought some would be interested in helping but I guess not. Thanks

hoot
05-03-2003, 18:53
You got my email didn't you? It's not like nobody responded. :confused:

Maybe somebody that might know hasn't been on line recently. Not an easy question for the rest of us.

Be patient.

[ 05-03-2003: Message edited by: hoot ]</p>

ski
05-12-2003, 18:18
Elowe65,

not sure about the 2wd units but the RCD 6" kit for the 4wd systems will run up to 4 3/4 easily up to 3 5/8 (more component stress).

Are you selling the H2 wheels and tires yet. I have asked questions in another topic. maybe emial would work better.