PDA

View Full Version : Pics of 8" lift

Riverholic
05-01-2003, 14:29
I just got my truck back from the shop. I put on a 8" CST suspension lift with 37" BFG Mud Terrains on Weld EVO Velociti 17x10. I am very pleased with the way it turned out and am happy to say that it doesn't rub either.

HD-Nate
05-01-2003, 15:34
Tuff looking truck, better get some clearance lights on that bad boy :D

I sure do like the way the "old" Chevy HD's look, if they had not changed to the "oriental" look in '03, I would have the Chevy HD over the GMC.

DMAXDiva
05-01-2003, 16:32
Hey RiverHolic:

Your truck looks GREAT! I really like those Welds...

Are you planning on adding a skid plate? I wasn't going to initially after lifting my truck, but it paid for itself many times over when I hit a huge tree stump a couple of weeks ago...saved my front end! ;)

DMD

Riverholic
05-01-2003, 17:23
I am not planning on adding the skid plate yet. I am planning on adding those Kodiak Sidewinder steps. They lower when you unlock the truck and retract back up after. Does anyone know where the best prices on them are?? I have been quoted $210 per step. Thanks for the compliments!!

hoot
05-01-2003, 19:51
Very well done.

Lifted crew cab long beds make for a huge truck.

gardnerteam
05-02-2003, 07:15
Riverholic - email me for super price on the Kodiak steps. I use them extensively and they are great - have a lot of them on friends vehicles as well. g a r d n e r t e a m @ b e n d c a b l e . c o m

MAXImiser
05-02-2003, 07:58
:eek: SWEEEET!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME TRUCK......Wish we had a Picture Page for all to post. Nut'in but PICS.