PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of TTT mirrors

Steve Cornell
03-16-2003, 22:19
I have posted a few pictures of the TTT mirrors installed on my truck, click on my web page link in my signature.

I'll be towing my 36' x 8'6" gooseneck car hauler to Daytona on Weds. so we'll see how they do.

OKDiesel
03-17-2003, 20:36
Steve,

I like the look of the TTT mirrors better than the Lucerix. How well do the little convex mirrors work and since you have had both lucerix and TTT which ones work better. Any pros or cons for either? I am gonna need some mirrors soon so that is why I ask.

thanks

Brian

Steve Cornell
03-17-2003, 21:49
I haven't towed with the TTT mirrors yet (but will on Wed.) I hooked up to my trailer to move it yesterday and the passenger side allows better vision down the side of the trailer than the Lucerix, I like the build quality of the TTTs better and IMO like the looks much better than the Lucerix.
I do have a "whistle" with the TTTs though that is noticable with the window down, the Lucerixs had no noise at all, I'm installing a bugshield tomorrow so maybe that will change the airflow and get rid of the "whistle"

I heading to Daytona on Wed. so I'll report my opinions on the TTTs vs the Lucerixs when I return.
I'll also be able to give my opinions on which truck pulls better (Duramax or 8.1) :D as I'm pulling the exact same trailer on the same route as I did with my 8.1, the trucks are both crew cabs with 3.73 gears and I have my notes from the last trip. smile.gif
I'll let you know how the mirrors work out when I get back next week.