PDA

View Full Version : Lucerix again...

Buck
02-18-2003, 12:00
Does anyone know what they are doing? :confused: I sent them my PS mirror 4 months ago (bad vibs) and all I get is they are backordered or "call next week".... :mad: Are they tring to redesign them or what? Does anybody know anything? This is very very frustrating to say the least...... :confused: :confused:

Kennedy
02-18-2003, 23:35
I haven't seen product on order since December. Last word I got was they were working out some quality control issues. I'm glad to hear this. It seems that most major issues boiled down to assmbly problems. I'll be calling them tomorrow or Monday for an update.

RKB'S HD
02-21-2003, 22:18
Buck don't know what your problem was with the
mirrors, but both the lucerix and cipa mirrors are made by magna.
drop me an e-mail and I will give you a number to get your problem solved ASAP!

ROBERT smile.gif

RKB218@AOL.COM

[ 02-21-2003: Message edited by: RKB'S HD ]</p>

Buck
02-22-2003, 02:12
Robert, you got mail tongue.gif

Maverick
02-22-2003, 04:46
I had the same problem but I still had my mirror that didn't heat. I waited 6 months. I called in March and finally called again on 9-17-02. They told me the same deal. None in stock. I said what...for 6 months you had no stock. I had my new mirror by 9-30-02. Here is a link to my thread.

http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000446&p=

Kennedy
02-23-2003, 17:35
Lucerix has refused to bring in any more stock until QC measures are improved. Lucerix is the designer etc. and the frustration of rejecting product and excessive warranty claims was just too costly. The odd thing is, the Dodge and Ford units seemed to have myuch better luck.

The mirrors are an excellent product, but guys were popping out thread inserts, and various other stupid little things that just shouldn't happen. I trust in time, this will be resolved...

BobW
02-25-2003, 00:33
I'm happy with my Lucerix, though I was concerned as I tightened the bolts compressing the rubber, thinking they might pull out. I emailed Lucerix and asked them for a torque spec and never got a reply.

Kennedy
03-03-2003, 23:51
Robert,

Thanks for the info. I spoke with Patrick today, and from what I gather, some quality control issues have been implemented. Since I haven't seen any product since November, I cannot speak for that, but am hoping to get things rolling again VERY soon...

Buck
03-07-2003, 20:06
Called Patric, got a new mirror in 3 days. Now thats service :D

Thanks Robert

RKB'S HD
03-08-2003, 09:24
No problem glad I could help out.

Also John spoke to you on the phone the other day
about my headlight harness, you were dead nuts on!! Bad ground! Canged the location back to DAYLIGHT AT NITE SO NICE.

thanks Robert