PDA

View Full Version : Digital Guages-Who Has Them?

Ltrainracing
10-01-2003, 07:29
Looking for the digital overhead console guages that have EGT, Bosst and Trans Temp. If anyone has them where can i get it? thanks

sonofagun
10-01-2003, 09:35
John Kennedy carries SPA digital guages. I like mine.

Bob

DinoMax
10-01-2003, 13:26
LTrainracing, I have the Monster Monitor digital gauge from Quadzilla mounted in the overhead console. Very nice IMHO. It has a boost pressure, EGT, and oil temp display (all 3 at once). Since GM's already have a factory trans. temp gauge, I chose to hook the temp sensor/sender to engine oil. Click on the link in my sig to see pic's of the gauge installed. If you want any more info, give me a shout ;) DinoMax :D :D

Ltrainracing
10-01-2003, 18:06
DOES THE QUADZILLA guage come with the factory looking panel, and if not where can i buy it. thanks also is it the universal or direct fit one?

DinoMax
10-02-2003, 06:23
LTrainracing, the gauge comes by itself. The panel is the factory panel trimmed out for the gauge to fit. It snaps in/out of the O/h console. I had to remove metal cover on top of gauge (4 small screws) to get a "flush" mount. I ordered the direct fit gauge from Quad. I'm very impressed w/ the sensitivity & response time of the readings on this digital gauge. DinoMax :D :D

Ltrainracing
10-02-2003, 07:10
my truck does not have the covers, so i am wondering if my dealer would have it? hmm. thanks will be oredring one shortley