PDA

View Full Version : HMMMMM

mackin
07-14-2003, 06:27
What is this ???

http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/grphx/Accessories%20Photos/4147-050-013BC%20COLOR.jpg

I like ......Wonder if it would be to much ,shine.....On a BLACK truck ,to much shine?? You got to be kidding ..... tongue.gif

Looky this airdam with fog.....
http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/grphx/Accessories%20Photos/4147-035-998BC%20COLOR.jpg

No fog ....

http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/grphx/Accessories%20Photos/4147-035-997BC%20COLOR.jpg

Just for you acc. heads .....

Mac :D :D :D

ratlover
07-14-2003, 08:03
I have been searching for a complete bilet grill shell for an 03. Wered you find that stuff?

I think it would look sweet on a black truck :cool:

Edit....I got the brilliant idea after I had another cup of coffee to look at were your pics came from.....I got an email in to them about pricing and when the stuff will be out....

[ 07-14-2003, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: ratlover ]

ratlover
07-14-2003, 09:47
me
"I have an 03 Chevy 2500HD. Do you guys anticipate making any full
replacement grill shells for these trucks and do you have any idea when
they might come out? I was looking for a billet or possibly replacement
shell. Thanks"

From Goodmark
"We should have a grille shell available sometime this fall in either
billet aluminum, polished tube, or stainless mesh. Stay tuned!

Goodmark"

me
"Thanks for the quick response. Any idea on prices or price ranges?"

Goodmark
"Actually I lied...we don't have one started yet for the '03 Chevies. We
will have a 01-02 HD and a '99-02 Chevy grille shell, but '03 is yet to
tool. We will probably end up making one for the '03-up and prices look
like they will run about $300.00 with a painted shell and $350.00 with a
chrome shell, with selection of insert.

Goodmark" So it sounds like if all billet is too much "bling" tongue.gif for you then you could go with a painted shell :cool:

They will probably run on the same schedule for the juice controller but it should be cool when they come out and we dont have to deal with slicing the factory or those goofy(IMO) bolt on cover things.

mackin
07-14-2003, 11:33
Cha Ching !!!!! tongue.gif

Spending some Bling .....

Mac :D :D :D

ratlover
07-14-2003, 12:16
Originally posted by mackin:
Cha Ching !!!!! tongue.gif

Spending some Bling .....

Mac :D :D :D word tongue.gif :D

Actually I got $$$ for a new grill outa my wreck and the factory just got scratched a bit so I'm looking if there is a deccent looking alternative to the factory. I will wait for a few months to see if anything promising might appear....

on another side note of some more bling for our fat rides.....ever consider the caddy escalade handles? I'm planning on geting some for my truck, they are pretty cheap and I think they will look kick butt on a black truck

dmaxstu
07-14-2003, 12:50
ratlover:
I bought a set of those Escalade handles they come in black. I t is going to cost a lot more to have them painted blue and installed then the buying price, the biggest problem is that you cannot take them apart and have to paint them with the chrome handles in place. But one of these days I'll get it done and I agree that it should look pretty nice. Stu

ratlover
07-14-2003, 13:18
You can get them in any color that the eskys come in too I believe.....

Are they flat black like what comes stock on the chevys(except with chrome handles) or the gloss black with chromed handles?

If they are gloss I would be interested and you could recoupe some of your cost and save the $$$ and PITA factor of getting them painted.

mackin
07-14-2003, 14:22
Dude ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Mr Escalade ...... Seen my Pics of cluster ,inside outside handles (oops didn't take no pics yet) and shift lever leather to match with T/H button ...When I,or they figure something else out ,consider it done .... Have been lookin center counsel....

I do draw the line at a nose swap,aint happening ...Of course if I had a 03 I might consider,oh that gotta sting ... tongue.gif

Mac ;)

They dont have the 01/02's yet either but I advanced ordered ... ;)

[ 07-14-2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: mackin ]

GMC D-Max
07-14-2003, 15:19
If ya had a GMC, you wouldn't have to change the nose! :D tongue.gif

Dmaxin
07-14-2003, 22:13
Ratlover,
Check out Stylinconcepts and look at the T-Rex grilles. It looks like they may have full face ones for the 03s.

ratlover
07-15-2003, 10:16
Hey mackin.....if only we had a smiley flipping the bird. tongue.gif smile.gif

I didnt know about the shifter handle....I might go look at my friendly dealer and see what nifty things are on em that I can pirate.

I like the looks of the gauges but dost it come with a different tach? Any other problems about things being fubar? You dont have a DIC either do you? Do the 03 escalades even have DIC's? Losing mine could defiantly cause problems ;)

I have asked every CO. including stylinconcepts and as of 3 weeks ago no one made a full replacemnt shell for an 03 chevy.

I am actually starting to like the looks of the new chevys in dark colors.....IMO they look pretty mean. I can see how you would eitehr like the look or hate it....its not very subtle like the older bodystyles. I bought my truck to work and for its creature features and drivetrain....I could really care less about how it looked.