PDA

View Full Version : J&J Millennium Boards Install Pictures

Steve Cornell
12-14-2002, 22:34
I've recieved several e-mails asking about the mounting of the J&J Millennium Boards that I installed on my 03 d\A crew cab so I put a page together that shows all the mounting brackets in detail and my thoughs on the installation.

The web page is located at http://www.rtol.net/scornell/JJBoards.htm or you can click on my web site listed in my signature below and follow the links from there.

DMAXDiva
12-15-2002, 06:52
Hi Steve:

Great website! :cool: Those Millenium boards are really nice...I might just have to ditch the W2W's for a set of those!

Hey, since you're still undecided on speakers (per your comment on the A/V upgrade page), be sure to "sound-test" a set of MB Quart Q-series components. I ear-tested a slew of different makes, but the MB's just blew me away. They've turned my CC into an absolute rolling concert hall! Love 'em!

On edit: Geez, I just opened your Impala SS page; you obviously know your car audio "stuff"! I'd LOVE to hear the system in that car...whatta gorgeous machine!

[ 12-15-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]

[ 12-15-2002: Message edited by: DMAXDiva ]</p>

Steve Cornell
12-15-2002, 08:41
Diva,

Thanks for the comments smile.gif

I have had a couple sets of the MB Quart "Q"s and I agree they are excellant speakers, I will probably be using one of my sponsors speakers from the Mitek Group :D I have a few sets of MTX Thunder 8000s here so I will try them first :D

If I get back down that way with the Impala I'll let ya know, I'd be glad to demo it for ya.

Take care and Happy Holidays

CanadaKev
12-17-2002, 16:11
Hey Steve,
Great site!!
You gotta love those Millenium boards eh?
Stainless looks great, especially on a dark truck ;)

Kev

conradv
12-17-2002, 19:16
Ah, ya gotta love that green!