PDA

View Full Version : Front Mounted Hitch

Diesel to the MAX
08-08-2002, 14:30
OK guys and gals (you

NutNbutGMC
08-08-2002, 17:20
^...Mackin has that turbo propeller from some pre World War I air plane, unless he sold it or hung it in his living room. Put that prop on (out front) with the extras and you will have plenty of air flow.... :D

Naaaaaaaaa........ you'll get plenty of air, as long as you keep it more than NASCAR's Winston Cup distance from the vehicle in front of you. Keep that machine in clean air, and you'll go far.

bora
08-08-2002, 17:25
I have the front mounted hidden hitch brand receiver on my truck, installation was not that hard provided that the holes actually line up which mine did not.

I think with two or three bicycles up front, you should be OK as far as air is concerned. But be extra careful when parking because I don't think you can see the bikes very well because of the **power** hood.

Diesel to the MAX
08-09-2002, 08:48
Thanks guys. I

Road Kill
08-12-2002, 13:28
Bora, would you be able to post a picture of what your Hidden hitch looks like on the front of your truck? I am interested in how it is held on the truck. Thanks smile.gif

bora
08-12-2002, 14:09
The hidden hitch mounts to the tow hook points. It is sturdy once bolted and torqued. The
2 inch receiver section comes right to the bottom
of the grey lower air dam and sticks out maybe 1/4 inch to the front. If you are not looking for it, you can't see it easily.

I will see if I can take some pics and post them.

Bora

mackin
08-12-2002, 15:48
NutNbutGMC ,

Hey that might be the answer to an alternative FAN to Kool the tranny..........Or I could mount up top and depending on the pitch, get me air born, or squat my suspension to get me traction.......

MAC :D

NutNbutGMC
08-12-2002, 18:20
^...Mack Daddy, even though you rule the roads in that tiny state of CT, and you rock all of the roads with da' jooce, ... You ain't right... :D :D Sell me that propeller. I'll come get it.