PDA

View Full Version : GOOD Canadian truck accessory web sites

James S
06-09-2003, 11:28
Hey There,

I am going crazy trying to find a GOOD truck accessory web site that is in Canada. I can find lots in the US, but shipping charges are vary $$$$$$$ so I want to find one in Canada. It has to be a good one, with lots of exterior, and DIESEL performance accessories. A friend's Dad is getting a truck, and has given him the task of finding the accessories his Dad wants. [It sounds confusing, but there's a long personal story to this.] If you could give me some good web site addresses, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

James

letsgo
06-09-2003, 17:35
just drive across the border and buy the parts, the good stuff will be cheaper in the long run USA made that is, even with the exchange rate.

good luck

HotShot
06-09-2003, 23:55
Hi James,

What's wrong with spending your money in Edmonton?

I bought most of my stuff at Buzz in the west end and Tonka on the east side. There's lots of competition here in town and a couple good shops that do good installs. Even Gregg's has quite a bit of stuff.

The exchange rate is a little better now. You still have to pay GST, if it comes Canada Post they charge $5.00 to collect the GST :( , if it comes courier they charge a lot more :mad: .

letsgo
06-10-2003, 08:24
Just found my catalogue called SPECIAL ORDER CATALOGUE 2002 cost is $10.00cdn has 1120 pages of high quality products and pictures, can be purchased from any custom shop or Canadian Tire (in toronto that is) but shop for prices.

good luck

James S
06-10-2003, 08:37
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies. Hotshot, I went to Buzz for all of my stuff. They are great! I am looking for web sites though. If you know of any, please let me know, ASAP! Thanks again.

James

CanadaKev
06-10-2003, 10:00
James,

www.customtruckproducts.com (http://www.customtruckproducts.com)

They are here in BC

Kev