PDA

View Full Version : Jegs Stainless Exhaust

PremierDuramax
06-09-2003, 07:38
Has anyone used the Jegs Stainless exhaust?
They hav it availble on line for $499.00
It is a 4" mandrel bent system.

3-Fan
06-09-2003, 13:13
I stopped in their showroom a few months back. I asked the saleman about this exhaust. My concern was how the was the exhaust. He said "remember we sell performance parts." He said the muffler was along the lines of being as loud as glasspacks. He said "ALOT" louder than stock. Other than that it was a nice looking exhaust. But too loud for my liking.

MaxRock
06-12-2003, 08:33
PremierDuramax,

The system looks good. I like the idea of stainless ... and the price is right. 3-Fans comment about the exhaust volume is somewhat troublesome. Keep us informed on what your plans are. I'm interested in updating my exhaust, and would be interested in this system if it's not too terribly loud.

MaxRock

zip
06-13-2003, 10:49
MaxRock- I went to your pics site and you've been canned.(Wanted to see the Dunlops. I'm due to upgrade my Fireblows.)
zip

MaxRock
06-13-2003, 12:18
Zip, send me an email at mark.rock@att.net and I'll send you some pictures. I currently run the Dunlop Radial Rover ATs. I am not getting good mileage out of these tires, approximately 25,000 (I'm not hard on tires, even though I find it hard not to spin the rear tires when making turns from a dead stop). I've heard the RVs have better mileage numbers but I do not have first hand experience with the RVs. Anybody running RVs care to make a comment?

I did have 1 of the original 4 ATs seperate, but the other 3 and the second set are doing ok.

MaxRock

PremierDuramax
06-17-2003, 06:20
I ordered the Banks Monster Exhaust.
It should be here today and I will be putting it on this weekend.

Banks gave me $100 off for some show special that they had going.
$600 for a stainless exhaust with polished tip I could not refuse.

MaxRock
06-17-2003, 10:05
PremierDuramax,

Did you purchase directly from Banks or from a distributor? Did they state how long the $100 off would run?

Thanks,
MaxRock