PDA

View Full Version : Kaydenco Mud Flaps

roegs
04-01-2003, 15:07
Its time to put some new mud flaps on my 2500HD, and I'm going back and forth between the Kaydenco's and GM contoured (not molded) flaps. GM's are kind of a one size fits all, and I'm wondering if the Kaydenco's are the same, or are they specifically cut for each vehicle model? Is there anything unique about the Kaydenco flaps or their mounting sytem?

Thanks!

NutNbutGMC
04-06-2003, 07:25
Kaydenco is a quality product. That was my first impression. Not molded nor fancy. They mount quite easily and come with all of the necessary hardware for mounting. I'm quite pleased with the ones that I have. As soon as the new diesel machine gets here, you can have mine, as they are customized with a stainless etched "Duramax" logo on the weight.

mackin
04-06-2003, 09:52
NutNbutGMC

You didn't ...Did you ?? :(

MAC

NutNbutGMC
04-06-2003, 15:46
I'm a fixin' too. Damm fuel injectors and fuel pumps keep going out. So far all warranty work, but sooner than later, it will start costing me. It's actually now the principle of the matter. Once I realized who actually makes the fuel pumps, and from my experience relative to another part they (the same fuel pump mfg.) made for another (previous) make of a vehicle, the light came on. And so be it, but GM obviously insists on using the same low-ball contractors, foregoing any resemblesence of giving a rat's tail worth of customer consideration. Like I said, I'm a fixin' too. The General will look like Sadam in the cross-hairs and I have the keys to the F-17 Stealth with laser guided munitions.

mackin
04-06-2003, 17:07
NutNbutGMC

Not the dreaded four letters ??

MAC :eek:

NutNbutGMC
04-08-2003, 20:26
Mmmmm Hmmmm :eek: :eek: redface.gif redface.gif :confused: :confused: Can you say two thousand, four?