PDA

View Full Version : BAH, We don't need no stinking box!

DMAX Daddy
05-31-2003, 19:52
Yes Im still trying to decide what box to get, but...

Today I had duty and on the way to base a little dressed up civic, with the sexy coffee can tailpipe and more gauges that the space shuttle, thought he was cute when he pulled up next to me.

1st light he got a rolling start on me and we pulled even.

2nd light I took off, no boost, and I pulled about half a length on him.

3rd light. His girlfriend/wife was laughing, cheering, giving me the thumbs up, with him pressing all of his little buttons. I braked it to get some boost up and took off. He was never within a truck length. :cool:

As I turned off he drove by trying to show off, his girlfriend/wife hanging out the window waving.

Yes, I will get a box someday, but this trcuk sure is a lot of fun stock! :D

afp
05-31-2003, 20:01
With the Juice you can do that to Mustang's.....................

chuntag95
05-31-2003, 23:20
I held off a Porsche, but he said the problem was he couldn't see through all of the smoke. :eek: :D tongue.gif Excuses, excuses. :rolleyes:

GMC D-Max
05-31-2003, 23:38
I had the pleasure one evening of surprising the "proud" new owner of a CLK430. He was rowing gears as fast as he could, but couldn't hang. And that was with the original 90hp Juice. At the third light (after I'd dusted him twice), he was smiling and giving me the thumbs-up when he finally realized he'd been "smoked" by a DIESEL. BWAHAhahaha!!

sdaver
06-01-2003, 06:51
just tell them that yours is a diesel and something is terribly wrong with theirs to get stomped by a 7500lb truck.............surprize in the eyes............ :D dave