PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mdrag

FirstDiesel
08-28-2003, 05:23
Contact me off list if you want to talk about this.

Larry at Miata dot net

I have a question why what Ski did made you close the post. No where did I see him say group by, all he did was offer a place for purchasing a product at a good price.

Is this website so paranoid that it will not allow us to offer eacvh other sources for parts??

mdrag
08-28-2003, 08:23
FirstDiesel,

Did you read the post before or after my edit? If before, did you visit the the site?

The edited link:

1) Contained the phrase 'Group Buy' in the web address.

2) This is how the owner of the site describes his business:

I originally got the idea of this business by trying to organize group buys on products 3) Links labeled "Current Group Buys" and "Group Buy Request"

I hope that settles it for you.

mdrag

FirstDiesel
08-28-2003, 15:29
Okay, that's fine but when you edit a post and leave no idication that there was really a group buy then it looks like censorship for no reason. That's why I asked.

BTW, I think "group buys" are B.S. If they can give 10 people who buy together that price why not give 10 individual people the same price. It's just a marketing scam.

ski
08-28-2003, 22:32
i wont dredge this up again, but the "group buy" reference is the business name. all products he carries are offered to EVERYONE and ANYONE at the same price. there are no organized buys when the quantities are right. I ordered my exhaust today, no other orders necessary. Do a search on "banks exhaust" or email me at marcski(at)speakeasy dot net if you would like to more info. I shouldn't have to qualify this, but I have no affiliation with the vendor other than I am now a customer. My intent was never to promote group buys.

Peace