PDA

View Full Version : The Juice should be an OEM part!!!

TPIJeep
05-26-2003, 15:36
I just got my Hot juice, running on level 2 and thats plenty, been tooling around town happy as heck with my new found power.

Well I jumped on the interstate for a short 40 mile trip and was amazed at what I saw. The truck has 1400 miles on it, average fuel burn was 14.7 MPG.. Sucks mainly cause of the 285's and not recal BUT with the juice on level two the 40 mile trip at 70 mph averaged 19.8 :eek: All I can say is DAMN!!! its a plus in both departments..

I couldn't be happier.. with the recal and once the engine breaks in I should be in the 22 MPG ballpark..

:D

GMCTRUCK
05-26-2003, 16:05
Unfortunately since the Juice is plugged in after the ECM, your trucks onboard trip computer is now out of the loop when it comes to gallons used, and fuel mileage. You'll have to figure out your mileage the old fashioned way again. Anyhow congrats on the new truck and welcome to the darkside of power add ons. You may think level 2 is fine now but before you know it you'll be running on level 4 all the time and looking for more power. Someone's gonna have to start a couseling group similar to AA or Gamblers Anonymous to help us sickos. It's becoming an epidemic. :D

TPIJeep
05-26-2003, 16:49
No fuel burn or mileage information???? WTF is up with that.. well that sucks the big one! :( :(

imported_
05-26-2003, 17:31
BA....Bombaholics Anonymous

sdaver
05-26-2003, 19:39
juiced mine at around 600 miles.......hot juiced as soon as it was availible......39k......todate.......... :D dave

Kennedy
05-26-2003, 20:01
20mpg round trip to Manitowoc Saturday. First run with corrected tire size entered as 260/75/16. The Diablo recalibration part is quite neat in that you adjust width in 5mm increments and use tires that do not exist to fine tune!

DMAXTODD
05-26-2003, 22:01
I am finally juiced!! Thanks Kennedy. I thought that level two was good,then tried level three and it was smoking tires thru second gear then came SES Light, (Always happens when showing off rght?) Anyway, I may be trading for a crew cab next week so the dealer can figure out the SES Light.I am now back on level two. You guys running Hot Juice are crazy!! or maybe its because I have a Reg Cab and its Lighter? This thing is fast!!

pontiac_m18
05-27-2003, 17:57
HI DMAXTODD & I have a deal for you if you want it! You have to qualify, first! Contact me A.S.A.P. must be done before you go in to trade trucks!!= howard_m18@yahoo.com :eek: :eek: :eek:

TBC
05-28-2003, 21:55
I thought I had my juice set at level 3 until today when I discovered it was on level 2. I thought it ran excellently and it really performed great. I was changing the setting to level 4 since I got my gauges installed and made the discovery. I was setting it wrong and had it level 2. Now I got 30 more horses instead of the 15 hp gain I thought I was getting. This truck really hauls it now with a 90 hp gain in level 4. I noticed a considerable difference in EGT. I see why they recommend the gauges.

Tom