PDA

View Full Version : Error Codes not on the list???

BigMikeO
07-18-2004, 11:23
I was traveling on the highway going about 70 MPH for 10 minutes when the SES light came on. This morning I attempted to pull the code using the shorting of pin 1 & 2 following the instructions on this site. I never got the 12 code, and all of the codes I recieved are not on the list... Am I not reading this right? I read in order that they were displayed.
some were flashed 2-3 times, some were flashed once.

Any Ideas, Also in the instructions it did not say if you had to start the truck or just put it in Acc. I read these codes in Acc.

the truck in in my signature.

Mike

ttpost
07-18-2004, 14:17
the codes should flash 3 times for each code, a code 12 will not flash unless there is nothing wrong. for instance
a 13 will flash
once
space
one two three
space
once
space
one two three
once
space
one two three

then it will either move on to the next code, or if it is your only code then it will repeat.
hope this helps good luck

Barry Nave
07-18-2004, 14:25
There will be no code 12 when there are trouble codes stored.
Code reading will have 2 sets of flashing. One flash pause, Two flash pause. This will go on for three times.Then another code if stored will do the same three times. once all codes are read it will start all over again with the first code repeating itself and on&on :D

whatnot
07-18-2004, 18:51
You need to put the jumper in with the key off then turn it to the run position for it to work right.