PDA

View Full Version : power modules

jsa
01-13-2004, 18:29
I want to purchase the juice,with attitude, but am concerned with speedo recalibration,can I add another module just to handle that problem

big dipper
01-13-2004, 18:37
jsa,
The attitude has the ability to display the correct speed....so if you change your tire size, you can adjust the attitude and it will display the correct speed but your speedometer will not.

Kennedy
01-14-2004, 05:55
The Predator can be quite a valuable tool as it can alter the speed functions, AND read engine data as well as read/reset engine codes. You can run the Juice on top of the stock tune, and have the best of both worlds. The Quadzilla is a little less $$$, can read/reset engine codes (no engine datastream readinfgs), and adds the ability to move from vehicle to vehicle so long as you return the vehicle to stock prior to attempting another vehicle.

Murray the Cop
01-14-2004, 15:55
I have the juice with attitude and am ordering the predator. If you go this way and decide you might want to stack,try to get a predator without timing. I'm not sure but it might be less expensive.

TH
01-14-2004, 18:09
Has anyone had any experience with the product from Westers Garage? Web site is:westers_garage.eidnet.org