PDA

View Full Version : best place to purchase edge juice w/ attitude

rdanley
09-05-2004, 20:00
i would like to know the best place to purchase a edge juice w/ attitude. best place i have found is everything offroad for 809.00. any place cheaper

AndyL
09-06-2004, 17:03
IMHO the best place is the one that will spend 30+ minutes on the phone with you answering any question you ask.

JK and Heath are both such a retailer.

65turboman
09-06-2004, 17:38
I agree AndyL, buy from someplace where you can get service after the sale. Both of these vendors seem to have an excellent reputation for this.

sdaver
09-07-2004, 10:11
kennedy

motovet
09-07-2004, 14:00
Originally posted by sdaver:
kennedy Of all the pushers of diesel power addiction John is the man to call. As for treatment, I don't know....

tanker
09-07-2004, 16:36
John Kennedy is the man. He has had a 6.2, a 6.5TD, and a Duramax which puts out a fantastic amount of proven power. John has done almost everything to a GM Diesel. He knows what works and what does not, and why. Why buy from someone who knows nothing but what the outside of the box states.
You may get it a little cheaper from another guy, but to me its after the sale support that counts. ;)

saywhat
09-07-2004, 17:03
Maybe not the best but probably the cheapest is from www.rpmoutlet.com (http://www.rpmoutlet.com) at $700.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING.Better deals yet on packages including an exhaust system and air filter.

rickdlance
09-07-2004, 19:24
You can take a chance on Ebay, but Kennedy RULES!!

rdanley
09-08-2004, 18:58
thanks everyone looks like kennedy is the man i will be spending alot of time with.

gear
09-09-2004, 14:14
I agree. John Kennedy is a good business man. Takes time too talk with you about things. We have only purchased through him.

drthv8r
09-10-2004, 07:11
John Kennedy is the man when it comes to standing behind what he sells. He's gone out of his way to try to make The Juice right for me. As far as I'm concerned The Juice is pour garbage and if I had it to do all over again I'd stay clear of The Edge products. Do I sound like a bitter Edge product customer? You're darn straight I am.

TraceF
09-11-2004, 02:18
Originally posted by drthv8r:
John Kennedy is the man when it comes to standing behind what he sells. He's gone out of his way to try to make The Juice right for me. As far as I'm concerned The Juice is pour garbage and if I had it to do all over again I'd stay clear of The Edge products. Do I sound like a bitter Edge product customer? You're darn straight I am. It's a real shame you have had so many problems. You are certainly the exception and not the rule when it comes to Edge products. I have ver 4.61 and mine has operated flawlessly for 50k+ miles.

Good luck!

rdanley
09-11-2004, 19:51
well i purchased my edge juice with attitude today which i will be mounting my attitude in the upper console covy hole. drth i hope wont have the problems you have had. i have had very good luck with edge pulse on my ram. thanks again folks for all the input