PDA

View Full Version : Mega SF mount

BlueOx03
01-06-2004, 19:43
Many of you guys have asked about this and today I finally had time to take some pictures of it. They aren't the best pictures in the world and it's a little dirty. I'm getting a better digital camera tomorrow...I'll get some better ones up soon.

Basically, I drilled two holes in the UMP SF mount in the same place as they were in the OEM mount. I used some Aluminum spacers and longer Stainless Steel bolts and washers. I thought it may be a little week, I was wrong. It's just as strong if not stronger than when it was mounted to the OEM. There really isn't any room for is to move around anyway.

Here's the five pics I took... SF&Mega live'n together (http://community.webshots.com/album/80841015EIPknh)

mdrag
01-06-2004, 21:32
BlueOx03,

Thanks for the info and posting the pics. It may not be an issue since Kennedy got me thinking ;) ...Maybe I need to work on a fender mount to further enhance the 'bilt look tongue.gif :D

I'm running a stock airbox/paper filter and want to do do another oil analysis or two before doing anything with the intake, but it's good to know that this is an option.