PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a..

Burner
02-09-2003, 22:33
who has a predator? Fill me in.......

Burner

mackin
02-10-2003, 05:45
You got a better chance in seeing BIG FOOT !!!!!!!

And that MYTH just died,literally....

I've asked numerous questions about the product and just like the "WHEN" you get nothing,zilch,nota......If by now they don't know the parameters the scan tool will read I feel they NEVER will.....

So forgetaboutit ........

MAC :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Toddster
02-10-2003, 07:31
Bigfoot realy died ? That sucks :(

RWTD
02-12-2003, 17:44
I will be announcing the actual release date, and ship dates, of the Predator on Monday.

I will have a list of ALL monitored diagnostics by that time, if not sooner, as well.

Sincerely...

Burner
02-12-2003, 18:30
James,

I will be calling. I am close..... I'll be comming to see this "new" box before monday. Perhaps I can thwart the attacks. However, If it is not "readdy".....

Burner

RWTD
02-12-2003, 22:05
Burner, I appreciate the lengthy talk on the phone tonight. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting to know more about you. I look forward to expanding on things in the future. Keep in touch, please.

Oh, and ROLL TIDE!!!

Sincerely...

Burner
02-14-2003, 13:30
James,

Let us know when they arrive. We should have them "in hand" by Friday the 21st?

Weagle weagle ;)

Burner

RWTD
02-20-2003, 14:26
Burner, and everyone, I received the Predators earlier today.

Everyone, please, do not stack this unit with any other device that alters or manipulates the pcm feed, or changes the programming on the pcm directly. Think smart and be safe!

If anyone needs any advice, help, or would like to know more about programming, please do not hesitate to email me at your convenience. I will be glad to assist you in whatever I can.

Have a great day, and an excellent upcoming weekend!

[ 02-20-2003: Message edited by: RunninWithTheDevil.com ]</p>