PDA

View Full Version : Could you use $1000?

DieselSport
02-06-2003, 14:43
DieselSport Promotions and Bully Dog Technologies have teamed up during Thunder in Muncie to bring you the "Top Dog" competition. This will be a heads up drag race where you run what you brung and hope that you brung enough! So get out to your local track and sharpen your pro-tree skills! See you there!

Come see more at the website in my signature, click on the Thunder in Muncie link.

DieselSport
02-07-2003, 08:38
Alright, we are going to make some rules here.

Two classes:
Top Puppy j/k :D it'll be Top Dog-street
This is a diesel powered truck/car that has the OEM engine (can be modified) i.e. Dodge with a Cummins 5.9L. No excessive lightening, no seats removed, dash intact, daily driver, license/insured. Tailgate can be removed, but not lowered. All safety requirements must be met. If you run 11.99 and don't have a roll cage, good bye, DQ. Slicks are fine, I want to see driveshaft loops (must meet NHRA specs) and helmets for 13.99 e.t. and faster or DQ. Drugs are fine (Nitrous, LP, no alcohol), any water injection system must be a closed circuit and will be inspected for potential leakage. Coolant overflow must be corked and no open crankcase breather tubes. This class will pay $500 and a trophy.
If you don't know how fast your truck runs at the time of tech inspection, you will make one pass and return. This will take from your time trials so I suggest you don't BS me during tech.

Top Dog-modified
Meet all NHRA safety requirements including fire suits if faster than 9.99 e.t. This class will pay $1000 with a trophy. There must be 5 or more vehicles entered if we have less than 5 we will run the class and a trophy only will be given and the street class will pay $1000.

More Power
02-07-2003, 10:59
Transferred to "Events & Rallies"