PDA

View Full Version : My Dog Approves of the New Truck

keywest
12-04-2003, 20:18
Well Guys,

My salesman said he'd call me when truck arrived....Delivery due end of this week.

Well, I had a "Feelin" today & called to check on the possibility of it being there anyway.

My salesman was OFF today & they checked & said it had been unloaded just 15 minutes before I called!!!!!
Well, my furry Pal & I went to check it all out. He hopped right into his spot in the backseat & laid down & got comfortable.....It passed the test!! I guess we'll keep it. It all hinged on Frasier being comfortable you know. (Frasier = My Pup)

He seeems to be happier with the Crew Cab because his rear windows go down further than the Tahoe's did.

Tomorrow, we go back and Pay for it & hopefully bring it to it's new home..... Tomorrow's forecast --SNOW for next 2 Days, go figure & I've got to go to stupid work Sat...No play time .

Well, that's the story so far. HOWARD did an Unbelievable job on this one! He put the little thing on a Transport the day before Thanksgiving & it got here in only 8 days!!!
Way to go Howard & Staff.

Thanks to all for support..
This is my 1'st new truck & wife says the last....

Thanks guys, Paul & Frasier, woof

2004 Chevy Silverado CC, SB, 4x4, LT, Duramax/Allison in Black

HD-Nate
12-05-2003, 10:21
This is my 1'st new truck & wife says the last.... :D :D

Did you tell her that she may NOT be the LAST wife.... :eek: :D j/k :D

Congrats on the new truck http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

keywest
12-05-2003, 17:45
Nate,

No-way --I ain't sayin "nuthin" !!! except,
Thanks Honey xoxoxox,
Tomorrow will take care of itself....

I picked up our new ride today, Wow, now I understand a little better why everyone seems to be so captured by these beasts.

I'm happy with just 18 miles on it now....

"No worries Mon"

Thanks, Nate, Paul

andrewfessler
12-05-2003, 21:55
Enjoy your new truck. It is a lot of fun to have a truck that has great power and sounds like a truck smile.gif

I make no wife claims . . . smile.gif