PDA

View Full Version : Just got a juice and trying to get the low down on some things?

jfile
10-25-2002, 11:58
1. Is there a single gauge holder for the window frame type that would hold a SPA Digital Boost with Pyro?
2. What setting does everybody set the juice for towing without having to worry about the pyro temp?
3. What temp is the high limit for a pre turbo pyro, and if the temp is reached what is in jeopardy of melting or failing?
4. Is there a high limit for the boost?
Your help is appreciated.

JEBar
10-26-2002, 06:11
Jfile .... congratulations on joing the juicers of the world ... have been very pleased with the one on my 3500 .... can't help you very much with the questions you've asked but here goes ===>

1. single gauge holde? ... have two on mine but back when I purchased mine I seem to remember being told a single was available, contact Ryan at wedotrucks.com
2. juice for towing? ... don't believe there is a setting where you don't have to worry about temps. .... have mine set on level 4 regular and level 2 in towhaul .... have never had any problems but that could always change pulling the next load up the next grade
3. high limit for a pre turbo pyro? .... mine is mounted post turbo, can't help at all on this one
4. high limit for the boost? ... highest I recall seeing on mine is 24

hope at least some of this helps, Jim

sixl
10-26-2002, 13:45
I have an spa boost/pyro yes there is a single mine is autometer. All setting are hot I have the hot box juice and on level 4 I have got 1469 deg. and 27lb of boost. 02' 34000 miles no problems.
:D