PDA

View Full Version : Algae-X - - Is it another scam?

6.6L&94ImpalaSS
01-28-2003, 04:22
I saw this on ebay is this another scam or does it work?

http://www.algae-x.net/technology.htm

Mike

george morrison
01-28-2003, 11:28
I have not seen Algae-X before. However, this is essentially what both Primrose and FPPF do on a continual basis; i.e. locking up free water by chemically emulsifying it. Free water is a major cause of fuel injector/pump damage, corrosion, etc. but also is a major contributor to sludge and varnish formation. Primrose 405 and 409 and FPPF prevent free water from forming, thus eliminating the possibility of sludges, along with bacteria, and additionally provide lubricity for the injectors/pump, cetane boost, pour point depressant (409), corrosion protection, injector cleaning, etc..
And we (John Kennedy and I) *know* that each product (Primrose 405/409 & FPPF)works...
George Morrison, STLE CLS

TooMuchMuscle
01-28-2003, 12:40
George
I have been using FPPF Total Power since the truck was new. I do like it. I noticed you said primrose 405 and 409. I have never seen it or heard of it. Where can you get it or is there no need when you can get access to FPPF? Thanks

volcano4x4
01-28-2003, 18:19
I checked their web site and e-mailed for price info. Their web site has a lot of info and testimonials on the use of Algea-X and their other products.

The AFC-705 fuel catalyst cost $189. per gal and treats 4,000 gals., quart costs $66. and treats 1,000 gals.

How does this compare to other addatives ???