PDA

View Full Version : Another Defector

Bill Voitel
10-31-2004, 17:10
Well guys it has been a long and mostly good time that I have spent with the infamous GM diesel for the past 20 years, from my first 5.7 diesel olds I think the first one was an 1988 delta-88 (had 2 of them) to my 86 6.2 C-20 chevy van with the banks turbo kit (my favorite) to the Burb. But Its over. Sold the burb, Replaced it with an 2003 F-250 Lariat 7.3 4x4off road pkg 4-door. With NO support from GM customer service I gave up! :mad: I know Quitters never win...I will still be lurking out here and may chime in from time to time. To EVERYONE Here I would like to say THANKS! the information I have gleaned here has had to have saved me thousands of dollars. And to anyone in the central Iowa area I have new fuel(4) & oil(5) filters for sale all NAPA Gold line I think WIX ?
and kennedy boost controller for sale give me a call the price WILL be right...THANKS AGAIN Bill. ;) Oh Yea the # 515-202-4564 work cell.....

Keith Richards
10-31-2004, 18:04
Hey Bill,sorry to hear about the crappy customer service you were getting,doesn't surprise me.That will probably happen with any brand.The worst i've ever seen was the way a jeep dealer treated my wife when her tranny failed under warranty and they gave it back to us with a new tranny and an overdrive that would not work.The guy proceeded to mouth off to my wife to the point that she started crying(I wasn't there)I would have been arrested for assault if I was.Anyway good luck and I am interested in the boost gauge.I'll call

catmandoo
10-31-2004, 20:31
sorry to hear that but seems like thats the way it goes,they just don't give a s#*t about customer loyalty i guess,i'm almost to that point,but i still think gm builds the best vehicles on the road (as far as american made goes)so i'm still pretty loyal to them,but if i run across a good cheap cummins i think my 6.5 may go the wayside.