PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Predator Error

Seth McKinney
04-05-2005, 16:54
I keep getting this error:

"Request Sequence Error -- Script Error Interpreter Stopped"

I did everything that I read to do:

No lights, No A/C, No fuse in Amp, Doors Shut, I even turned off my Cell phone like they said.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

LB7 by the way...

DmaxMaverick
04-05-2005, 19:34
Cold engine, or up to operating temp?

On a cold engine, you can get errors, although I've never seen that one. The engine needs to be up to operating temp, and battery fully charged to program. A cold engine and/or low batteries have been known to fail a program attempt.

If your eninge is hot and batteries charged, I suggest you contact the selling dealer, or Diablosport. They will probably have you send it in.

Also, what year? There was one issue I recall where a PCM update was needed for an early LB7. Either way, Diablosport should be able to help.

Kennedy
04-06-2005, 06:25
Like Dmax Maverick stated, enigine should be warm and batteries fully charged. This eliminates glow plug or intake heater draw.

From there if the problem persists, call Diablo tech for major issues like this.

Seth McKinney
04-06-2005, 11:10
Well I got back from about 30 minutes of driving today, shut the engine off for a second because I forgot I was going to do this, then I tried the predator.

Same situation -- ERROR.

Seth McKinney
04-06-2005, 12:19
Got it working...

I read somewhere they said not to go over edge 2/predator 2 unless you want a new tranny. Well--I don't so that's my setting.

Factory tires are 245x75x16 right?