PDA

View Full Version : South to B-Burg (Oct. 21-25)

HDMXDiesel0817
09-30-2003, 14:23
Hey all!!

I'll be heading south to Virginia Tech the week of October 21st for a few days, to see some buddies/roommates of mine from school and to have some fun. If anyone down there (or on the way down) wants to get together and talk about your truck or just bs let me know. Just be nice to meet some more of ya and get some more ideas on what I can do to my truck. As well as see what you all have learned so far, if you're interested. Thanks!

P.S. Going to hit up Mike's Grill for a DaRn good burger mm mm.

Jon :D
Go Hokies!!

[ 09-30-2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: HDMXDiesel0817 ]

hd90rider
10-01-2003, 16:24
Hey Jon, I live in Christiansburg. Not sure if I will be here that weekend, but if I am , come on over for a cup of coffee. Call when ya get here, 540-382-2297 Bill

HDMXDiesel0817
10-02-2003, 20:19
Bill,

Ya I won't be down on the weekend (for personal use, but will be close for work). I'll be down from tuesday to friday evening. Then head back home so I can go back down to roanoke on saturday (work). But I'll give ya a call when I get down there. Thanks for the reply. Have you ever been to Mike's Grill there just off campus in bburg? Wow I miss those burgers they are darn good. If you haven't yet...I'd definitely suggest you try it, it's the best 5 bucks you could spend, well worth it.

Jon smile.gif