PDA

View Full Version : Flying J Diesel Discounts....

HD-Nate
05-06-2003, 15:15
Does anyone use the AG Card, RV Card or Frequent Fueler card from FlyingJ ????

I see where you get a whole .01 cents off per gallon on the RV and FF card :rolleyes:

What about the AG Card? Anyone???

I own some rural property, does the AG card help a lot?

JEBar
05-06-2003, 16:08
we filled out and sent in the form for a Flying J card over a month ago and haven't heard anything :confused: ... Just hope it gets here prior to our drive out west this summer ... Jim

et
05-06-2003, 16:56
Better than 90 percent of my fuel is purchased at Flying J and I use their RV Card. In Oregon, you are not allowed to pump your own fuel execpt at the RV pumps which Flying J has. The pump jockey at Flying J in Troutdale Oregon lusts after my truck so I get execellent service without any spills.

I am getting the 56 gallon Transfer Flow fuel tank next week and that means I will save $0.56 per fillup with the RV Card. Now I no longer have to worry about the stock market.

stillracing
05-06-2003, 19:16
I paid 1.43 cents per gallon at Flying J just north of Bakersfield, CA. last Sunday. If I had that card would I have paid 1.42 cents or is the discount off the credit price of 1.46.

Jim Cobler
05-06-2003, 20:30
I have been using the Flying J Rewards Card for quite awhile. They generally are stops that move a lot of fuel and the truckers use them. If I am going to stop there anyway, why not get a discount even if it is a small one. It is not what you earn, it is how you spend it.

[ 05-06-2003: Message edited by: Jim Cobler ]</p>

TBC
05-06-2003, 21:02
If you belong to the Good Sam Club you can get $.01 discount on fuel at Love's Truck Stops also. They have a rewards card that after 500 points you can get stuff in the store. Double points if you pay cash for the fuel. It is just another option if Flying J is not around.

I didn't know about the Flying J deal so thanks for that bit of info.

Tom

cmtndmax
05-07-2003, 23:58
I have saved about $100.00 with my FJ RV card. Most Flying*** have rv pumps(more room without getting in the way of the big rigs or trying to squeeze in with the cars )the pumps have a filter between pump and hose. Free dumping for rv waste tanks. Who else provides this? Most of the time they have the lowest price before the discount.