PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Rick

mackin
05-02-2003, 19:35
Well, this takes the cake of my trials and tributaries ....

My Luck ....

Today I go into an Army Core of Engineers recreation area which is just a dam really in a town near me .... It was early afternoon warm and slightly humid ..... I was out trolling and thought I'd take a cruise thru kill some time before I had to be some where for an appointment ...

I roll down the double traffic entrance over a speed bump or two .... I can see the collection shack, closed, place was deserted.... At this point I can see a Core of Engineer ranger leaning against the passenger side of his Ford on the right of me facing in the opposite direction parked off the road in the shoulder .... The Dude was starring me down once I got with in eye sight,I mean really starring .... I'm thinking he likes the look of my truck and the rumble omitting out back .

Stoner
05-02-2003, 20:24
MAC.......

LMAO......

could it be this "little twerp" knows trouble when he see's it??? tongue.gif tongue.gif

Hound
05-02-2003, 21:32
Hmmmm... Do the ACOE gremlins have any sort of police powers? I am guessing that that tin badge is there to distinguish them from the tourists in the group. :D

GMCTRUCK
05-02-2003, 21:58
I've noticed that all of the Mr. Greenjeans's here in CT are wound too tight. I think it's because they couldn't make the cut as real cops so they they get turned on at any excuse to pretend. Just an idea of the supurb caliber of people these guys are one of them who lives in my town got arrested after getting the sh$t kicked out of him when a landowner caught him poaching deer on his property without permission, on a Sunday no less, while he was a CT DEP officer. The good thing is CT realized how much $ we were wasting on these genius's and recently laid off a bunch.

mackin
05-03-2003, 04:54
If he only new who he had in his grasp ...... Mr. Civil Disobedient himself ....
The way he acted was like I had a rolled up carpet and shovel in the bed,looking for some soft soil .....

What really gave me the wedgie about the whole thing is just his punk swagger like he was straight out of the State Police Academy looking for his first bust .... The dude in reality is one step below a rent'a cop .... He watches grass grow for a living ....

The park is one way in, one way out ..... He puts his strobes on,woooooo .... Wonder if he had a siren if he would have used it ??Surpriseed he didn't jump on the PA "Hey you in the vehicle, step out, keep your hands where I can see them " .... This dweeb was obviously in a power struggle with his sub conscious ...

Lack of training I guess, could have been handled with less arrogance ...... Someday he might meet up with the wrong dude, or women for that matter .....

MAC