PDA

View Full Version : juice badges

fred
10-11-2002, 17:04
hi, we need juice badges or stickers,little ones 1"+ 3" , something like zr-1 emblems or L-88,, people get a funny look when you blow there fords into the weeds ,, and they can't figure why a duramax diesel is so fast!!!!!!

car of the week
10-11-2002, 17:12
FRED--

That is the point... we don't want them to know. All that they know is that they just got killed by a Chevy. Keep them scratching their heads. It's more fun that way. :D

Ryan

mackin
10-11-2002, 17:25
Fred

You didn't get any with your box????Well my man anouther reason "NOT" to deal with "PANHANDELER'S"......Seems they take them out of the BOX so says you !!!!!!

Just kidding ,I appreciate PANHANDELER'S...Everyone got to eat...... :eek: Some dealers get "Steak" others get "PBJ"......Same product, no perks .......No one goes hungry......

I got two ...Want one??? Or do you need two??? I could get more......For me....So don't flood my box boys and girls....Send me your snail mail addy......

MAC tongue.gif

fred
10-11-2002, 18:09
i don't get no respect,, i just think a small badge(like an amg or a linginfelter) might add a little interest,plus it justifies spending money to get juiced.. mackin my e-mail is zcarrs@aol.com

chevmeister
10-11-2002, 18:26
Just a stupid question what would the perfect Juice badge look like? If anyone has any ideas i might be able to "find" it.

mackin
10-11-2002, 18:40
It looks like this....
=>http://www.pbase.com/image/5733689

MAC

PEANUTGRWR
10-11-2002, 21:41
HEY MAC YOU BETTER WATCH IT smile.gif

fred
10-12-2002, 08:41
hi, it should say juiced in 1/2" letters,3/4-1" high by 2-3" long to fit just over duramax emblems ,but no cheap stickers(an epoxy filled type like the edge on the juice box now would be nice) in some kind of angled script,darker colors for darker paint,lighter colors for lighter paint,, that way you would have to look and know what it means

chevmeister
10-12-2002, 12:22
Cant do them yet not set up for it. All I can do is those "cheap stickers". But as soon as Im juiced (2 weeks) then ill make some. I looking into the raised vinyl now.

fred
10-12-2002, 15:02
yes that would be a start ,, im trying to mill some from aluminum (like duramax emblems) for now

Alli-max
10-14-2002, 08:26
How much of an increase in HP will my juice have if I stick one on there?? Will it have the same 'speed' effect like those Honda's have with all of those stickers ??? :D tongue.gif :rolleyes:

GMC D-Max
10-14-2002, 09:17
Just the looks I get when somebody (the loser) realizes they got smoked by a DIESEL is worth it to me! I don't care to advertise beyond that. ;)

SoCalDMAX
10-14-2002, 12:46
When I raced the RiCeB0ys and plastered the "Type R" and "100hp stickers" on the truck, I did get extra power out of it. But if you just put the sticker on and don't hook up the Juice, the power gains may be negligable...

I would think just having "DURAMAX" on the side of the truck would be enough warning of what's to come. Adding a Juice sticker might be a little too much warning...

I was at a red light yesterday next to a kid in a Dodge 2500 gasser with an auto tranny. He was talking on the CB and then glanced over with a "look" as I pulled up. He left the line hard, I smirked to myself and we coasted up to the next red light. I had loaned out the Juice, so the arsenal was down to only the Power Plug and propane. I left the Power Plug off and casually switched on the propane.

The light turned green, we nailed it and I could hear his engine wind up. I was in T/H, the propane kicked in under boost and I left him like he was in reverse. No noise, no smoke, no squeal, no fuss. He was nearly 1/8mi behind at the 1/4mi point. Whatta waste of propane.

I still think "speak softly and drive the largest displacement, technologically superior, Juiced turbo diesel" has a lot of merit. :D Or, any bombed turbo diesel will do. ;)

Kinda like using tactical nukes. Minimal ancillary damage, maximum message delivery. I know people write messages on bombs before they're dropped, but does the enemy ever get a chance to read them?

Hhmmm...OK, better make that "Juice" sticker the size of the tailgate if you want it to be effective... ;)

Regards, Steve

thechevyhdman
10-14-2002, 18:08
I didnt get no stinking Juice sticker....And im glad I didnt just think of all the suprises people get when seeing a stock truck...no pull me over stickers nothing just a plain truck. Keep the surprises under the hood...I like to go with the No bark all bite approach. Pull up next to someone, anyone.. I tend to look for people with millions of stickers on it...usually all bark no bite canidates. They look over see a plain truck no stickers, and they expect a completely stock truck. Let the turbo spool up And bam you leave em in a cloud of rich lovely v3.0 smoke. Plus seeming as I have no stickers, Im lighter and and have alot less air drag to help me win tongue.gif Plus when the Ford boys start buying the 6.0 theyll be surprised a truck with 35ft-lbs less smoked em by a long shot. I dont even want to get an exhaust anymore My stock truck...no prerequisite of anything my truck has under the hood except for the Duramax emblem...Like Smokey says You got to keep that diesel trucking Just put that hammer down and give it He11.

chevmeister
10-15-2002, 22:31
As for Alli-max. The size of your sticker is in direct proportion to your power output. if you put a little sticker, no effect. If you want a noticeable power increase you need to cover 2/3 of your vehicle in various decals. Since thats stupid. Just add juice and propane and try not to look directly at your victim. The s*** eatting grin might give you away.

DmaxMaverick
10-17-2002, 01:59
Just get one of those orange slice shaped refridgerator magnets and stick it over the Duramax badge. Get them at any grocery store.

Just a thought. Use your imagination from here.