PDA

View Full Version : HOT JUICE 4.31-- AWSOME

car of the week
10-04-2002, 15:37
Just got it this morning, it is great. Had 3.61 and this is a great up grade. The biggest difference is the way it shifts. 3.61 was really sloppy, 4.31 still defuels but it is much quicker than the previous. Still smokes like a freight train which is ok with me. I recommend this to anyone who believes that you can never have too much power. The limp mode thing the other guys are talking about is my only concern, and that remains to be seen.

Ryan

mackin
10-04-2002, 19:05
Ryan

Going from 3.sucky to ANYTHING is a major upgrade IMO.....It was the LAZIEST version I had...Tolerable by me only in T/H......Who cares cause the "SUPER JUICE" is here.....
If you just don't STAND on the peddle I think the majority of us will be fine and not see limp.....Just one thing DAMP roads are, lets say fun, If you have some experience driving performance vehicles, as your laundry list of vehicles point out....Today on my back from a rode trip I had my first WET SPOT experience :eek: .......Drizzling stopped at light,while waiting looking round for the cars with roof lights,(I don't need to explain right?) stepped, not stomped,on the go peddle went to a 45 imediately,counter steered, it shifted second, began to straighten, hit third it hooked with a tremendous squeal and off I was.....I had to let up imediately,cause the clock was climbing mighty fast.....OMG this Juice Box is making the Dmax some power full..... :D :D Can't imagine what them people in them other vehicles were thinking...... Oh yes I can........

MAC smile.gif

[ 10-04-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>