PDA

View Full Version : Need help with level 4

Ed
06-30-2002, 13:44
I have easy amp version 3.2. Had trouble programming. Ran 2 tanks of fuel. One in level 1 at 19.5 mpg and the second in level 2 at 19.1 mpg - average daily driving town and highway. On second tank I reprogrammed - thinking I was in level 4 but did not receive confirmation. I read JK's procedure for programming, worked great. Could not hardly stand the power. Got home that night, shut truck off as normal, started up the next morning, service engine light soon came on.
Cannot get it to go off. Any help would be appreciated.

Hot Dog !! More power !!
Having "Black Tie Affair"
Ed :D :D :D

mark45678
06-30-2002, 19:49
I would try un pluging the juice/amp box and plug in the stock connecters and see if it goes away? to program it set the P brake turn the truck on wait for all the start up lights to go out then put it in the power levle you want then press the go peddle to the floor 3 time then wait...about 15 seconds it should blink the change oil light

mackin
06-30-2002, 19:56
Ed ,

Why don't you find out what code its throwing ? See if perhaps its a false code , or the liking to ......I believe its the last two terminals on the upper row on the right you jump ....... Then go to =>http://www.obdii.com/codes.asp ........This would be best I would think , could just be the box .......? Or nothing.......I never did mine was only at 95ish MPH and the light did not stay illuminated for but a few seconds ......

MAC smile.gif

[ 06-30-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>