PDA

View Full Version : I DID IT!

CORVETTE
01-15-2003, 14:44
after reading the forum that we have here, i ordered my 2500HD D/A LT LONG BOX, camper mirrors and all the good stuff. now the long wait. it will be worth it, and could not have done it without all your inputs thank you ANGIE82
www.thesightman.com

DMAXDiva
01-15-2003, 17:12
Welcome and Congrats, ANGIE82!

Hope you enjoy your new toy as much as most of us here have enjoyed ours...

Best of luck to you!

jdssfd24
01-15-2003, 20:10
This seems to a good spot to "come out", I traded my '96 6.5 TD with all the mods for an '03 extd cab Duramax/Allison 4 WD 2500 HD. Gotta Love It!

MountainMax
01-16-2003, 06:33
Welcome aboard to both of you. You're in for new fun. I'm an 01 owner and I just put the regular "Juice" on my truck. It's even more fun now. If you're pulling a camper Angie, your life just got easier. Have fun

Bigwheel
01-16-2003, 20:20
ANGIE82 - Wlecome to TDP!, I'm a newbie myself. I purchased a 2002 Chev D/A CC SB in August 2002, and I now have 5500 miles on her. She runs like a top!, no probs what'so'ever. I've installed an Amsoil 2-stage air filter, Changed fuel filter, and trying to decide which Oil to use. There's been a-lot of talk here on which oil's are best, and you will have to be the best judge of that. I've learned everything about my DMAX right here on this site, I've asked questions at my Stealer about anything about my truck, and a response " I really could not tell you " was replied. The info here is invaluable!, and the people here are totally helpful in regards to figuring stuff out with our trucks. Goodluck and enjoy.
:rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :D

Seattle Steve
01-16-2003, 22:11
There are a few of us in the Seattle area. I have seen several tips on this page for who to go to for service and where to buy in our area. It sounds like you've already found that this website is an excellent source of information. I hope hear more from you in the future and maybe I'll be able to help when you need it.

Happy truckin'!

pontiac_m18
01-21-2003, 00:06
ANG)IE 82, FIRST THINGS FIRST, WELCOME TO OUR SITE & may you get all your questions answered quickly & correctly. If you want to see how your "BABY" is coming along, email me your S.O.N(sales order number) & T.P.W.(targeted - called that cause the target keeps moving- production week). E-mail me at = howard_m18@yahoo.com

SS396
01-21-2003, 15:37
Welcome Angie82, I am also a newbie and live close to you in Edgewood.

I have had my truck since September 4,300 miles with no problems except the missing trailer power fuse. Wonderful truck, you will love it.

Too bad you have to wait I was able to pick mine off a lot in Puyallup, totally loaded.

CORVETTE
01-21-2003, 19:56
ss396 thats makes you a chevy man. i could have got a truck out of portland but my dealer says that there is a $125.00 CHARGE for that. so i ordered it.

PONTIAC_M18
when i get my SON i will email you. thank you.