PDA

View Full Version : Who's "chipped" in So. Cal.?

kodiakoutdoors
10-30-2003, 17:42
I've got a new 2004 Duramax and would like to get a "test" ride from anyone that is running the Juice, Predator, Bully Dog, DSG, etc. I'm in the market for a programmer and would really like to check out the different features first hand. I live in Huntington Beach. If you're willing to take me for a quick ride and show me how these things work please shoot me an email: kodiakoutdoors@yahoo.com thanks, marc.

Phil B.
10-30-2003, 18:24
Marc,
I'm running the Predator. I'm up in the hills above Pasadena (Altadena). If you find yourself coming up this direction, give me a shout.

Phil B.

kodiakoutdoors
10-30-2003, 18:35
phil, thanks! i'm actually up near there quite a bit because of work. do you know where JPL is?
if you wouldn't mind emailing me a number that i can reach you at i'd appreciate it. thanks again, marc.

Kent Tuttle
10-30-2003, 23:01
Marc...I have the standard Juice if you want to test drive. I'm in La Verne.

kodiakoutdoors
10-31-2003, 06:43
kent and phil, i appreciate the offer. please send me an email to: kodiakoutdoors@yahoo.com with your contact info. do either of you have some time open tomorrow? if you don't want to give out numbers, please email me and i'll send you my contact phone number. thanks again, marc.

Phil B.
10-31-2003, 20:57
Marc,

I work at JPL... You're not the one with the Blue DMAX and the American flag bug protector, are you?

Phil B.

kodiakoutdoors
11-01-2003, 06:38
phil,
that's not me. i don't work for JPL, but i work at Camp 2 which is just throught the gate to the right. it's L.A. County Fire Dept.

Phil B.
11-01-2003, 17:19
Marc, Email me and we can coordinate our schedules.

Phil B.

kodiakoutdoors
11-03-2003, 12:31
okay! i give up. where do you find email addresses? i've looked all over the board and can't find any. it's not diplayed in the profile either. phil, send me an email at the address i posted above and i'll contact you. thanks, marc.