PDA

View Full Version : Banks - Stinger Package

Web
07-24-2003, 14:19
I was wondering if anyone has any experience or input on the Banks - Stinger package for the Dmax?

I'm not going to be doing any racing etc but I do want a solid pulling performance gain while towing my 13K 5th wheel...

Web :cool:

Applecore
07-24-2003, 18:10
Dont know about the Banks stinger, but I do have a banks exhaust system, Edge Juice 4.61 power module, Exhaust and boost guages. We pull a 37' Big sky Montana - We gross about 20,000. We have just returned to Minnesota from Washington State, pulling all the passes on I-90, in between. Went to Florida last winter. We are very pleased with the performance. Awsome power. We drive about 66-68 (2000rpm) when the roads are smooth (dont like to jiggle the merchandise).

ndamico
07-24-2003, 19:30
Hi,

i've had a stinger kit for quite a while. feel free to shoot me an email if you have any specific questions.

Nick

VWLURE
07-24-2003, 20:06
I have the Stinger TLC kit now for about 2 months now. It it great! I would do it again. Towing has greatly improved and the milage went up .5, and it could be better if I wasn't on the pedal as much. Mid range is where it realy kicks in. I had a question while I installed it and Banks was right there with the answer.