PDA

View Full Version : New Duramax in at Dealer

Steve Cornell
09-26-2002, 17:22
Well the Duramax I "speced" out for my local dealer which just happens to have my name on the order has arrived after only 5 weeks.

The dealer called today and told me "You new truck is here", I going to go in tomorrow and take a look and see what kind of deal we can work out smile.gif

I'm under no obligation to buy as the dealer wanted to order a truck anyway so we haven't even talked money yet, I hope I can afford it but if not someone will get a VERY nice D\A crew cab, green, grey leather with all the goodies :D and I will have to keep driving my 01 8.1\ ally which I have no complaints about whatsoever.

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Paintdude
09-26-2002, 17:39
You are gonna traaaaddde.. ;)

Have fun.. :D

Steve Cornell
09-27-2002, 21:48
Well I went and drove "my" new Duramax today :D
I didn't want to take it back, I ran some numbers last night and pretty much decided there was no way I could trade at this time since I've only have my truck for 19 months, but............... the dealer really supprised me and we are VERY close on price so he's going to work on some details and I'll make a decision next week...

Looks like I might be coming over to the Diesel side after all smile.gif

TFEnt
09-28-2002, 09:05
It was only a matter of time Steve!!! :D

AbqGeorge
09-28-2002, 09:18
Sssstttteeeeeeeevvvvvveeeee "luke ;) " you have the power ($). Come over to the dark side :D

Truck number one in my sig has been around for about the same amount of time. I am not working out ANY numbers on what this deal is going to cost me. You only go around once in life!

George

Steve Cornell
09-28-2002, 14:26
I really can't afford NOT to trade, I'm getting the 03 D\A at Supplier Discount and he's giving me top dollar for my 01, the payment will stay the same.... hum, let me think..... twist my arm :D
OK, looks like it's going to happen smile.gif

But I'm going to wait til the end of October to trade as I have the IASCA world finals (Car Audio Competition with my Impala) in Charlotte in 3 weeks and I have way to much to do to get the new truck ready to tow, the dealer said that's fine, he'll put a sold sign in the window and lock it up, sometimes it's good to deal with a smaller dealership where you know everyone.

"probably" coming over to the Diesel side in a few weeks smile.gif

Paintdude
09-28-2002, 19:16
UC resistance is futile...Enjoy your new ride... :D