PDA

View Full Version : Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Juice passes Wife Test!

maDmax990
10-19-2003, 17:41
OK everyone:

Got Juice Friday.
Went out with Wife tonight.
Mashed pedal to floor.
Repeated as necessary.

Wife says, "wow, that's impressive."

Life is gooooood. Thanks, wife. Thanks, JK!

Mat

MAV
10-19-2003, 18:36
http://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/worship.gif Glad yours did.

My little wifey is still not to impressed with the go fast add-ons to her grocery getter. "Why do you need to put that on?, Whats that do?, How much did that cost?, No your not gonna get that!, Blah, blah, blah........"

john deere
10-20-2003, 03:04
My wife is on a "Need to know basis" and right now she don't "Need to know". :D

max out
10-20-2003, 03:54
Mine is not to enthused about me gettin' 4 inch pipe and power box either, But I will keep picking at her till she gives up. LOL

HD-Nate
10-20-2003, 06:33
Originally posted by MAV:
Glad yours did.

My little wifey is still not to impressed with the go fast add-ons to her grocery getter. "Why do you need to put that on?, Whats that do?, How much did that cost?, No your not gonna get that!, Blah, blah, blah........" MAV

Hmmm, obviously by looking at your Signature, you don

flhrciblueice
10-20-2003, 22:36
Originally posted by john deere:
My wife is on a "Need to know basis" and right now she don't "Need to know". :D Amen brother, amen! :D :D :D

zip
10-21-2003, 07:01
Mav-- that is too funny!! :D
Thanks from a bunch of us!

zip

WillowCreekStable
10-21-2003, 08:08
I'm on thin ice with the wife.

The tires were to replace those grenading Fireplugs.......

The steps were so my 78 yr old, 4'10" mother could get in......

The guages were so I could monitor how hard the engine was 'working' so I could maximize fuel economy and engine life......

I told her all about how the 4" exhaust lowered EGT and was also good for longevity......but she couldn't hear me over the exhaust roar......

Then, my best buddy asks what level I run the "out of sight no need to know" OJ on day to day, right there in front of her........

I think she's catching on. :D :D

motovet
10-21-2003, 17:18
My signature says it all, I consider myself VERY lucky. Of course I don't get into details. I have caught her looking out of the corner of her eye lately with a suspicious look when I hit the tow/haul in certain situations...she must know something....I have had the HOT version since it became available. Hmm.. she should UNDERSTAND the need for a tranny upgrade as well?